Family holidays in Wales
Looking for a Real Family Holiday in Wales?
Wales is a great country to explore - from the stunning mountain backdrop of Snowdonia to the wonderful coastline of Pembrokeshire there is great scenery, fascinating wildlife, islands to explore and cities to excite. Wales is easy to travel to from most parts of the UK and could be the ideal location for your family holiday this year.
Your family could enjoy a holiday in Wales at one of our two locations:
Real Family Holidays offer you the chance to escape the pressures of modern life and get outdoors with the kids, taking in nature’s sights, sounds and smells and above all else, have fun! If you like the idea of camping but are put off by the practicalities, or would love to try new activities but don’t know where to start, we can help.
Escape to nature with your family on a Real Family Holiday in Wales - a summer break with a difference!
- Get active as a family
- Encourage a love and appreciation of nature in your children
- Super affordable with all inclusive comfortable family accommodation
- Stay in the heart of nature
- Flexible - stay as long as you like
- Take part in varied and exciting activities, making new friends along the way
- A school holiday break without the high price tag
- Discover, explore and be inspired by nature, together
To find out more about family holidays in Wales please visit the pages for our three locations in Wales, Snowdonia in North Wales or Orielton - Pembrokeshire / Dale Fort - Pembrokeshire in South West Wales.