Real Family Holidays affordable locations in Scotland, England and Wales
We’ve selected nine of our centres, in some of the very best natural locations in the UK, to host our Real Family Holidays on selected dates during the school holidays.
From the mountain peaks of the Lake District to the dramatic coastlines of Pembrokeshire, whichever location you choose you’ll be surrounded by beautiful scenery and amazing opportunities to enjoy and get active in nature.
View REAL Family Holiday Locations in a larger map
Our Centres are all housed in beautiful buildings, from Georgian mansions to stunning country houses in sprawling estates, which boast spectacular views and offer comfortable accommodation with a mix of your own twin and family rooms. Most bedrooms have wash hand basins, with toilet and shower facilities close by.
All meals, afternoon cake and hot/cold drinks are included, as well as one free activity per family per night stayed, making Real Family Holidays excellent value for money. You’ll also find indoor facilities including games and TV rooms, although with the exciting activities and our friendly staff on hand to help you make the most of the free time during your stay, you may spend most of your time outdoors.
Imagine being as close to nature as on a camping trip, but without the discomfort of sleeping in a tent. Or building your own adventure holiday, but with the guidance of experts. Our Real Family Holidays offer a way to enjoy all the best bits of a nature holiday, while taking any discomfort, time-consuming research and organisation, or safety concerns out of the equation.
- Monday 5 August 2019 - Thursday 22 August 2019
- Sunday 25 August 2019 - Sunday 25 August 2019
- Friday 23 August 2019 - Saturday 24 August 2019
Located in the secluded Yorkshire Dales National Park, the Malham Tarn Centre sits right on the shore of Malham Tarn itself, with cliffs, woodlands and caves nearby.More Info
- Friday 22 February 2019 - Friday 22 February 2019
- Monday 8 April 2019 - Friday 19 April 2019
- Monday 27 May 2019 - Friday 31 May 2019
- Monday 22 July 2019 - Friday 23 August 2019
- Monday 21 October 2019 - Friday 25 October 2019
- Monday 22 July 2019 - Wednesday 31 July 2019
- Friday 9 August 2019 - Thursday 22 August 2019
The Start Bay Centre is a short walk from the unspoilt and picturesque coastline of South Devon.More Info
- Friday 12 April 2019 - Friday 12 April 2019
- Monday 22 July 2019 - Thursday 25 July 2019
- Thursday 1 August 2019 - Friday 9 August 2019
- Monday 12 August 2019 - Friday 23 August 2019
- Monday 8 April 2019 - Tuesday 9 April 2019
- Monday 29 July 2019 - Wednesday 31 July 2019
Explore this beautiful dramatic landscape and have a spectacular family holiday.More Info